Firstly I’d like to say a massive thank you to the person who donated £10 to the Archive.
A number of New Essays have been added, these include:
- Blackshirts in Scotland
- “Class before Race” British Communism and Race Relations post-war
- Black Youth Rebellion in Modern Britain
- British Communist Party and the Limits of the State in Tackling Racism
- CPGB, Rock Against Racism and Youth Culture
- CP and Race Relations in late 1960s
- CPGB and Youth Culture 1976-1991
Last update saw a lot of material on the 1997 International Conference AFA held. A Fighting Talk Special which was published prior to this conference has been added.
A second part to the scrapbook has been uploaded. This contains more newspaper articles on fascism and its enemies.
From the Scrapbook Part Two I have added new fash stickers (15-19).
I have made an edit to my thesis on the request of an interviewee. This can be found on page 33.